Listen to Audios on an iPad or iPhone|
Some people have experienced difficulty listening to these audio files on an iPhone or iPad. Those devices want us to use audio through iTunes.
A wonderful work around is this.
- Go to the App Store on your device and search for and download Dropbox.
Dropbox is a file storage app which is very helpful in storing and sharing large files.
- Install Dropbox.
- Then open one of the audio files, touch the screen, and you will see the menu bar at the bottom of the page.
- There you will see this icon: Choose this icon - used to transfer or do many things with a file.
- One of the options you will now see, if you scroll to the right, is:
"Save to Dropbox." Select that and Save the file.
- Now, go to the Dropbox app on your device. There you will see the file you saved in the Dropbox cloud.
- Select the file you want to listen to and you will see that you have a nice player, which allows you to pause the playback and shows you were you are in the playback, and even lets you slide ahead or slide back - using the numbers.
- Follow the same download procedure for any audio files you want to save and listen to.
A Ministry of the Collaborative Ministry
Office at Creighton University
Home Page | Audio Retreats Home Page