A Kindle Version
A 34 week retreat for Everyday Life
A Ministry of the Collaborative Ministry Office at Creighton University.
In addition to the online version of the retreat, you can easily download a Kindle version of the text.
Amazon's AZW3 file format.
The easiest way to transfer a file to your Kindle device is to use email, according to Amazon's directions
Follow these directions to tranfer this retreat file to your Kindle, using a USB cable.
1. Download the file to your computer. [Right click on the link to the left, and when file opens, click Save Link As.]
2. Connect your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable.
3. To transfer content from your computer to your Kindle, visit Manage Your Content and Devices.
4. Your device will appear in the same location on your computer that external USB drives appear.
5. Open the device folder, and then open the Documents or Internal Documents folder.
6. Locate the downloaded file on your computer, and then drag and drop the compatible file into the appropriate folder.
7 .Safely disconnect your device from your computer once the transfer is complete